[SunRescue] FS: 16 MB memory module for Voyager

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 7 00:16:46 CST 2001

Fortunately for me I'll be just fine. I have my side business that really
was making me as much money as my full time job. I just didn't want to have
to start worrying about the house I am buying just yet.

For the record, Twmaster & Co. is my enterprise. I was working full time for
Cidera, Inc.

Mike N