[SunRescue] IPX Britelite framebuffer revisited

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 6 21:07:07 CST 2001

>From the Framebuffer FAQ (http://www.sunhelp.org/faq/FrameBuffer.html)
that you've probably already checked:

At the ok> setenv output-device=screen:r800x600x76m

I don't know if that will work, you might have to play with the last setting
for the refresh rate to get it to work, IF it does do 800x600.  If it's
built around a standard CG6(GX) or something similar then it may not support
it per the info in the Framebuffer FAQ.  AFAIK any OS on SPARC sets itself
to those NVRAM settings when starting up X.  I may be talking out of my ass
though - I'm on Vicodin for a serious tooth ache.

I'll see if I can't find anything else.

Mike Hebel