[SunRescue] Re: OT: Domain trouble

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 6 02:26:18 CST 2001

If you're moving a domain to a nameserver that never existed before, you
just use the standard 'modify' service agreement template, and put in your
nameserver's IP and address. NetSol will  assign  NIC handle to it.  If you
don't have your own personal NIC handle, you'd essentially do the same thing
when filling out the admin/tech contact info - leave the NIC handle blank,
and they'll assign you one.

i'd be happy to diagnose your syslog messages. probably best offline.