[SunRescue] Partz!

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 5 23:53:16 CST 2001

Anybody need a pair of IBM P70 portables (with the nifty orange gas
plasma screen) or a pair of Toshiba T3xxx laptops with the orange
screen as well?  The toshibas work fine; the P70s are missing the
back cover (one of them worked, had a bad HD, the other would nt
power up - I went to swap HDs, and when I finished, neither would
power up... but the screens are perfect..).

Filled up a good half of a 20 cubic yard dumpster today with the
boxes and packing material, etc, that I'd accumulated in my living
room over the past 2 months.  Sheesh.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford | email: mrbill at mrbill.net  ICQ: 1864511