[SunRescue] Trade PowerUP'ed SS/2 w/96 Meg RAM for...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 4 11:08:51 CST 2001

Hello all,

I find myself drowning in systems, and I find that I *really* don't need this system, and what I would like to get would be any of the items listed below...

System configured as follows:

  SS/2 Base w/2 drive brackets, floppy (clean, no drastic marks)
  Original CPU replaced with Weitek PowerUP CPU
  (doubles *internal* CPU speed)
  64 Meg (16x4 Meg SIMMs) installed on motherboard
  32 Meg SBUS add-on memory installed
  Color Framebuffer (think it is a CG6, will confirm before trade)
  Power cord, keyboard and mouse (if needed) ;^)

(Note: I can include 2 small (500 Meg +/-) HDs if desired, but this will probably add more to the shipping weight than the drives are worth, IMHO)

Desired items:

	96 Meg SS/5 RAM (32 Meg DIMMs preferred)
or
	96 Meg SS/20 RAM (64 Meg & 32 Meg preferred)
or
	Two Sun keyboard/mouse to PS/2 keyboard/mouse adapters
or
	Creator 3D SBUS framebuffer
or
	1KVA+ UPS in good shape
or
	3x4 gig SCA drives for SS/20 or SS/5 installation (low-profile)*
or
	1.2 Gig 2.5" SCSI notebook drive (for Voyager)*
or
	12 Gig 2.5" IDE Notebook drive (9.5 mm for PC laptop)*
or
	Intelligent 4x or greater Pee Cee PS/2 KVM w/cables*
	(hint: TigerDirect has one I really like for $99.99, SKU # A225-1012)
or
	CD-RW drive for PC - decent speed, please*
or
	CD-R drive for PC (SCSI or IDE, large buffer)*
or
	Linux-supported 802.11b 11 Mb/s wireless Ethernet card*
or
	128 Meg RDRAM 800 MHz (for 1 GHz PIII MB)*

* Note: This trade will most likely result in your paying to ship the SS/2 to you (actual cost, from UPS/FedEx counter, not Mailbox, Etc.)

Thanks for taking the time to read my list, please contact me off list if you would like to trade..

Thanks,

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net
ken.hansen at icti-usa.com (office, if you want to discuss trade right away)