[SunRescue] any procmail experts?

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 4 06:56:51 CST 2001

Any procmail experts in the crowd?

I need to setup an auto-reply email.  If I get *any* email
(my local delivery agent is procmail, so all of my mail gets
filtered before it hits a mailbox or my inbox) that contains
the string "subscribe sun-managers" or "unsubscribe sun-managers",
I need procmail/sendmail to automatically send the person that
sent the mail, a text file / message (in this case, telling them
to see www.sunmanagers.org to subscribe/unsubscribe, because the
list has moved).

Suggestions?  I've tried the examples that I can find on the web
and in the procmail documentation, and none of them work, so far..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford | email: mrbill at mrbill.net  ICQ: 1864511
Austin, TX    | MSN Messenger: bigroundeye at hotmail.com