[SunRescue] (way OT): Pallets

Mike Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 3 14:59:52 CST 2001

	Bow before the ancient parts Jedi! :-)

	I like the Idea of bait , but it does not alwasy work , any ideas on
how to make it stronger? I have been searching the world over for Axil SCSI
Raid HD canisters. I actually was able to get three, but still no more come
to me (I need 11 now as a maximum for use +2 as spares) is their something I
can sacerfice to these bays to make the pull stronger? Maybe I can spend a
night burning incense in front of a HD canister shrine breaking old 30-pin
simms as offerings...

	Michael A. Turner