[SunRescue] Re: OT NeXT question

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 3 14:30:53 CST 2001

IIRC the connector is actually an old 50-pin standard, not HD, connector.
It's about the width of one of the newer 68-pin SCSI Wide connectors but has
the old style pins in it.

After seeing it I didn't even try to find adapter cables for them even
though I have the interconnecting cables to string the three external drives
together.

Mike Hebel