[SunRescue] Re: OT NeXT question

Don McClure rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 3 05:41:48 CST 2001

on 1/3/01 2:32 AM, rescue-request at sunhelp.org at rescue-request at sunhelp.org
wrote:

> I am pretty sure that it will.  Did you get the Mono (25Mhz), Mono
> Turbo(33Mhz), Color(25Mhz), or Color Turbo(33Mhz)?
>
> ./patrick

Its a 25 mhz mono slab. Is it true that 32 megs is the maximum ram for these
puppies? Would an earlier version of NextStep (3.3?) run better then
Openstep 4.2 that's already installed given the limited ram?

and finally...

My SS IPC has 32 megs of ram. What configuration of ram might it have to add
up to that number? I'm trying to avoid a lot of fiddling when I swap the
simms around.

Thanks for your help. I've learned a lot lurking around here for the past
month or so.

Don McClure
Bel Air, MD