[SunRescue] Looking For a Used Book?

Paul Theodoropoulos rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 2 01:41:37 CST 2001

um, 'a potted meat plant', or the hormel spam production
plant?  two different things.

yup, i'm a pretty strong defender of spam (the meat). it's good
stuff, of good quality, with no bits and pieces of hog penis in it,
like yer standard 'potted meat'. spam is pork shoulder and ham.
nothing more, nothing less.