[SunRescue] Finally got DSL

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 1 14:11:21 CST 2001

When I had ISDN service, the most common problem was pair-stealing - they
would give my (seemingly idle) ISDN line to the next neighbor in my area
that wanted a second phone line - must of happened about 5 times in three
years.

To repeat, I have been very happy with my RBOC-supplied ADSL service, going
on 10 months now...

Ken