[SunRescue] SunBlade 100 pricing and it's effect on the used market

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 28 13:32:59 CST 2001

Please do.  The only reason our corporate office is driving a thundering
migration from Solaris to NT (on the desktop) is the price/performance of a
Wintel system is easier on the corporate pocketbook.

Love to hear some trusted first hand reports on 'em.

Given that 90% of my day is spent baby sitting the NT half of my office, I
may work myself out of a job . . .

>>A friend has ordered an SB100 already. When it gets in and I get a chance
to look and play, I'll report up to the list.<<

Steve

Steve Hatle
VUE - a Pearson company
shatle at vue.com