[SunRescue] AUI Transceivers

Scott Newell rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 28 08:05:55 CST 2001

>  Anyone this list wish to part with a couple AUI
>receivers?  Please respond off the list.

I've been looking for some (3-5) cheap AUI->TP transceivers for some time.
Don't have the patience to wait out on eBay and pay $5-10 plus shipping on
one at a time, so I gave up and quit looking.

Then I got a new BG Micro catalog.  http://www.bgmicro.com/

They've got some.  About $4 each.  Two catches--they're AUI->thinnet, and I
couldn't get it to attach to the connector on the back of a SS2 without
removing the entire (metal) transceiver case, which leaves the PCB dangling
in the wind.

newell