[SunRescue] Dirt cheap Ultra 2

jcarver rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 26 18:35:37 CST 2001

That's correct the Blade 100 will support up to 512meg  PC133
dimms in each of its 4 memory slots or 2 gigs total. I can't believe
Sun is finally going to offer a BARGAIN machine!

500 Mhz Ultra SPARC-IIe
256-KB On-Chip L2 Cachs
128 Megs Ram
3 Full length PCI Slots (33Mhz)
PGX64 Onboard Graphics (15 pin HD) (Expert3D Optional)
15 Gig ATA66 HD
48X CDROM (12X DVD Optional)
Floppy Drive
2-IEEE 1394 Firewire ports
4-USB ports
Serial / Par. Ports
SmartCard Reader
10/100 Ethernet

And the BEST part SUGGESTED LIST $1150. There is a rumored Web Price of
$950-$995.
I gotta get busy and move some stuff on eBay. If the serial port is high
speed, I'm gonna be Hog
Heaven !

jim