[SunRescue] Sunvideo compression board.

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 26 17:24:22 CST 2001

Tim,

This card allows you to import and store mpeg-1 video with audio from several
sources. If you have the SunVideo SunTuner attachment you can also input
video from a TV tuner, cablebox, or VCR, and with the correct software watch
TV on your sun terminal.

I have a set (the card, and the tuner) minus the cables to connect them
(serial cable, rca cable) but with the power supply for sale if anyone is
interested

Chris Byrne