[SunRescue] Odd/Old hardware (even a Sun tie-in!)

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 26 04:52:51 CST 2001

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 11:07:01AM -0500, William Staniewicz wrote:
> I was a little curious about the Apollo and did a quick
> search. I came up with the following site with some nice
> info.
> http://www.umich.edu/~archive/apollo/
> 		-Bill

Apollos were *really* cool.  I had four DN4000s, complete with 21"
monitors, and 2-3 full doc/tape sets, that I got from an engineering
company back in '97 or so.  Stupidly, I gave them away when I moved...

(whats funny is that I ended up being the sysadmin for that company
 about a year later - and they laughed their asses off that I was the
 poor schmuck who "ended up with all that apollo crap").

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net