[SunRescue] Re: Dirt cheap Ultra 2

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 26 01:04:22 CST 2001

it's always a good idea to pair-up searches of pricewatch.com with searches
on the vendors at resellorratings.com. Generally speaking, the
rock-bottom-unbelievably low-priced computer items comes with a lot of
hidden costs - and often intangible costs (like horribly bad service etc).

i'm partial to 'kingmax' brand PC ram, which uses interesting technology...