[SunRescue] (Nothing to do with) MP3 collections

David Rouse rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Feb 25 13:24:43 CST 2001

On 2/25/01 at 1:10 PM, Ken Hansen <n2vip at bellatlantic.net> wrote:

>I would love to get an old teleytype 110 baud "termnal" - obvious concerns:
>
>- What if it breaks?
>- Weight?
>- Getting it home?
>- Paper (incl. paper tape supplies)

I've got a Tandy 132 column up in the attic somewhere. Supplies I don't
think would be a problem but you might have trouble if it broke. You want me
to see if it still works and how much it would cost to ship (I'm in NC)?

Speaking of odd old stuff -- I've got a Teleram portabubble/81 portable
video terminal. Very tiny video with a very typewriter looking keyboard and
memory so you can type off-line and dump it later. Oh yeah, and an
acoustical modem built-in.

--
David Rouse                            * Our World - Your World - RouseWorld
david at rouseworld.org                   * www.rouseworld.org