[SunRescue] Re: [OT] HP Keyboard converter box?

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Feb 24 22:53:48 CST 2001

I thought I heard a "Brian Wheeler" say:

> Of course, after finding a price list from HP, I remember why my former
> department was so keen on ditching HP altogether:
>
> 	Keyboard Adaptor module:  $72
> 	  10 Pin modular cable for above: $48
>
> 	Or you can get that + a keyboard (and I hope a mouse) for
> 	HP-HIL Keyboard replacement kit:  $438

Eeeek. I bought a couple of these a while back for a whole lot less. If
anybody is looking for one, let me know and I'll see if I can find them
again. I offered the one I know I can find to Brian directly, but if
anyone else is looking I'll be glad to help.

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows