[SunRescue] Free: 2 VT320s, HP 715/33, uVAX 3100

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Feb 24 19:48:07 CST 2001

Free, for pickup, in Austin, Texas:

	Two DEC VT320s, with LK201 *and* LK401 keyboards

	One HP 715/33, barebones (needs RAM and HD)

	One MicroVAX 3100, needs HD (this is the "big" case one,
 	 that will hold at least two HH 5.25" devices, and I have
	 the SCSI expansion chassis with TKZ30 tape drive and space
	 for more HDs as well)

I've also got a rather large VAX 6000 (see http://www.decvax.org/vax6000)
available, but I'd prefer to trade it for other, *smaller* DEC Alpha or
VAX equipment (I'll consider offers of anything, tho).  I've got plenty of
room for it, I just havent had the time to work with it and cant afford to
run another 240V outlet for it.  I've got an almost-complete set of (xeroxed)
manuals for it as well (programmers, site, user's, tech manuals, service
manuals, etc) courtesy of a friend @ DEC.   Machine has 64mb RAM (2 x 32mb
cards), a single CPU, plenty of serial ports, ethernet, etc, but was part
of a cluster and does not have a hard drive installed.

Bill (trying to make the trip from one side of the garage to the other a
 straight line once again).

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net