[SunRescue] Re: S-plus, GNUcc and cc

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Feb 24 19:41:21 CST 2001

Unfortunately, it's not your 'normal' makefile. i suspect there are other
related configs or makefiles within the package that may be responsible.

is this a package i can download from somewhere to try compiling myself? i'm
running the same basic environment (a sparc 20 and gcc 2.95.2).

Stefan Hames writes:

> Thanks, Paul. I appreciate it!  I've attached the makefile and the file
> list showing the source, etc.
>
> S.
>

>> if you can forward the makefile to me (or the list), i can have a look at
>> it. i'm not an expert, but i'm pretty good at making makefiles behave...

Paul Theodoropoulos
paul at anastrophe.net
Senior Unix Systems Administrator
Syntactically Subversive Services, Inc.