[SunRescue] MP3 collections

Jeff Workman rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 23 23:48:01 CST 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Hatle, Steven J. exclaimed:

> Whenever we buy a new CD, it immediately gets ripped down to the NetApp, and
> Jeanne and I both know how to update the playlists of our respective players
> to reflect the current state of what's in the NetApp store.

The nicest way that I have found to do this is (at least with xmms) is to
write a makefile.  Then, for even more automation, run make from your
crontab every so often.

--
Jeff Workman 			<jworkman at pimpworks.org>

core1.dns.microsoft.com# sho access-list 101
Extended IP access list 101
    deny udp any any eq domain (874572345872345 matches)