[SunRescue] Vertical Limit fild computers

William Staniewicz rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 22 08:27:17 CST 2001

I guess I really know I am "into" computers when I go
to see a movie and try to figure out what models, OS's
window managers, etc they are running when they show
a terminal in a scene.

That leads me to the movie "Vertical Limit". Anyone know
what kind of computers they had set up in the field camp?
I am referring to the notebook types that looked like they
were built into some kind of military field case. They seemed
very rugged and literally bullet proof. They would probably
look really good installed in a UNIMOG!

		-Bill