[SunRescue] Sun 1000

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 21 19:20:48 CST 2001

The SS1000 is a very cool box indeed. Looks like a big bad SS10 on steroids.
They can accept up to 4 trays with CPU's or drives. I have 3 of them in
stock right now with a variety of configs. I think the max config is 4 CPU
trays with SM-81's and 2 GB memory....Schweeeeet!

They are in the 4d line and are very nice IMHO.

Mike N