[SunRescue] Proper Operating Systems on an iPAQ

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 20 05:00:52 CST 2001

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

Dan Lane <d at x11.net> wrote:

> I put it to you sir, that you are a madman.

I'd say that running Linux on an iPAQ is pretty silly too.  You really don't
need a general-purpose OS in such a device.  You don't really need proper
multi-tasking even, just task switching.

--=20
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

   Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF--