[SunRescue] CD rom tower (Semi-OT)

Clay Mellender rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 19 22:48:49 CST 2001

I figured I would offer it here, as some of you network admin types
might find this useful.

For Sale:
"CD-NET" Cdrom tower for sale
Contains 14 SCSI CD-ROMS
50 pin SCSI interface.
250.00 or best offer
Clay Mellender
claym*AT*mellender.org
608-239-7583

You could also mount an "AT" type peecee motherboard in this box and use
it for network attached storage/fileserver or ???  I am using one of
these for a linux webserver, using the logic that it is difficult to
hack a page on a cdrom and disk drive failures dont really affect the
content either.
The thing is pretty heavy, so it would have to be trucked, although UPS
ground is an option (I believe it is less than 75 pounds.