[SunRescue] [OT] Dealing with the BSA?

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 19 13:56:25 CST 2001

you have rights.  the software publishers have rights as well

hmm . . i'm not a shill for the BSA and their ilk, maybe i should clarify,
the above looks pretty fishy ..

the software publishers do have the right to insist that the EULA that their
customers agree to are adhered to.  that they choose to do so via the SBA
et. al is unfortunate, to say the least.

brian