[SunRescue] Sun ethernet cards

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Feb 18 16:19:26 CST 2001

Hi,

So I got my Ultra1 today :) ... it didn't have a framebuffer installed but
it was populated with a couple of four way ethernet cards and a bizzare
card with an rj45 port and what looks like a scsi port (?!?!)

anyway, I took these out as I have no use for them whatsoever... is anyone
interested??? wouldn't mind swapping them with someone in the UK for some
memory for the Ultra1 or a suitable graphics card.

Anyone know what the weird card with the scsi-like connector is?

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey