[SunRescue] absolute *cheapest* 802.11b PCMCIA cards?

Eli Bottrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 15 16:19:12 CST 2001

Bill,

        I know you are in texas, but out here in "the valley" there is a
used/old computer parts store. They have all kinds of weird parts,
including a bunch of 2.2mbit 802.11 cards. I can't remember the brand,
but if your interested, I'm sure someone could find the name of it for
you and probably the phone # so you could order some.

        Anyone live in the Santa Clara area? It's the store right next
to the Dot Com Depot on Lawrence Express way right around the corner
from Fry's? They sell all the used/weird ass computer stuff, along with
the large collection of pr0n videos in the back corner. Interesting
combination.

        - Eli
           elib at wired.com