[SunRescue] Ultra 5 framebuffer needed. Questions too....

Kurt Mosiejczuk rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 15 09:04:03 CST 2001

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Nope, raptor was the '32.  Nothing but a relableed techsource raptor. 8-)
>
> I've got an interesting one around here somewhere - 2mb PGX8 *pci card*,
> with a 13W3 connector.
>
> Bill

I don't have one, but I've seen one.  Some dufus at Sun told the customer
that the Ultra 10 "Server Model" didn't have a framebuffer, so the
customer bought one.  The second one sat idle in the PCI slot =)

And, this was when the Ultra 10s first came out, long before the PGX32s,
so I am 99% positive it was a PGX8 =)

--Kurt