[SunRescue] Hi, I'm Steve, and I have a problem. . .

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 14 19:16:53 CST 2001

Being a coffee connisseur isn't easy in this busy busy sysad world we live
in :P

And besides.. I am english... doesn't that mean I have to be a tea
connisseur??

Yeah ok so all my posts this evening have been crap... insomnia has set in
and I am flooding the mailing lists I am on with utter bollocks :)

I blame all these noisy Sun boxes (what? its almost on topic!)

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

bobk sent the following on Wed, 14 Feb 2001...