[SunRescue] Cooling

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 13 22:42:58 CST 2001

We have similar problem here - so far, we were able to keep the room @ around 70 with two fans facing directly at the computer farm consist of 2 E450, 3 E250 and a cabinet of 2 220R, one HP and one Dell.

With the door open, we were able to get most of the heat load down with increased air circulation with a fan.  This is the most effective since were are facing power outage during last few months here in silicon valley.

Good luck