[SunRescue] Hi, I'm Steve, and I have a problem. . .

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 13 14:35:19 CST 2001

Mike,

I looked at the page. I don't think this is the place to go for caffeine
detox-

Item 11: Coffee Enemas: 2 a day for four consecutive days(!)

I'd rather have the coffee the normal way, thank you very much!

Now, depending on the "herbs" they talk about in Item 4, you might not mind
#11 so much.  .  .

<grin>

Steve

I must be really addicted then because I drink at least 5 large cups of
coffee in the same time period (not to mention Coke or Dr. Pepper and
sometimes Jolt) and have done so for quite a few years.  I'll probably have
to be sent to Detox. ;-)(http://www.extendlife.com/detox.html - no
affiliation with these people just found on a Google search.)

Mike Hebel

Rescue maillist  -  Rescue at sunhelp.org