Resignation letter (was Re: [SunRescue] The Question.)

Paul Khoury rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Feb 11 23:06:08 CST 2001

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:33:38 -0500, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

>LOL!!
>
>You rock Patrick! I Like your style!!

Hell yeah.  Man, and all I did when I was at Earthlink was keep my name badges, and I installed
a ton of junk on their computer - like Napster, downloaded some of the Metallica MP3s that they had that
lawsuit over, some warez software, and played around with their mailserver some.

But for me, I quit, and knew my last day there. (When I started in training, I ran RC5 on their
server, and it slowed almost to a halt over the weekend - I was so busted LOL).

Paul