[SunRescue] need 802.11b wireless access point recommendations

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Feb 11 22:12:40 CST 2001

My only experience is with the Linksys access point - I like it a lot, and
it has two "external" antennas, maybe you could extend one, if needed?

The unit sells for under $300 at most internet sites, but are typically
sold-out, or $300 at CompUSA, seems to always be in stock there. (no one
pays retail, right?)

You are only talking about one accespoint, with client machines in both
houses, right? You are not talking about having an accesspoint in *each*
house, are you?

Ken