[SunRescue] 50-pin SCSI disks.

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Feb 11 14:18:21 CST 2001

On February 11, Tim Harrison wrote:
> I'm looking for some 50-pin SCSI disks, around the 1 - 2G range.
> Where's the best place to find these?  I remember there was a URL
> floating around several months ago of some online place where everyone
> said had great prices, and, IIRC, the guy running it was quite a
> character.

  http://www.compgeeks.com occasionally has good prices on small SCSI
drives, though their customer service has dropped a few rungs in the
past few months.  If you buy something from them and need it replaced
for some reason, beat on them *hard* or it'll never actually happen.

  Good prices, though..

      -Dave McGuire