[SunRescue] snm50e

Christopher Caruso rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Feb 10 18:40:16 CST 2001

I saw on a news thread that you had the password to Shiva's NetManager
Software.

We recently crashed our Shiva, and I downloaded snm50e.exe, only to find
that it is encrypted.

Any chance that you might still have that password?

Thanks!

Christopher Caruso,
Worldwide Systems Analysis

WSA Web Hosting
250MB, 50 POP3 Email accounts, $19.95/month
www.wsawebs.com
sales at wsawebs.com

Unless you are the addressee, or authorized to receive for the addressee,
you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message in whole, or in
part, or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the
message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail or direct an
email to the postmaster at wsawebs.com, and delete the message.