Resignation letter (was Re: [SunRescue] The Question.)

Peter Joules rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Feb 10 10:09:22 CST 2001

I was certainly in support of them doing it that way because then, at
least, if anything went wrong after I had handed in my notice no one could
suggest that it might have been something done by me which caused it.  At
that place there were several people who would have been keen to stir
trouble for anyone given half a chance.

--
Regards
Pete