Resignation letter (was Re: [SunRescue] The Question.)

Michael A. Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 9 14:17:13 CST 2001

	I work in a "right to work" state in the USA. I am obligated to give
NO notice at all. Also my employer is obligated to give me no notice when
firing me. It's called "at will" employment. The only stipulation is that
they will take your vacation pay in most cases if you do not give them two
weeks. That's all they can do. No employment contracts of any kind becuase
they are un-enforcable. It's nice having the freedom to leave, but scarry
that you could show up at any time and be given the boot also....

	Mike