[SunRescue] SunPCi memory

Don Varner rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 9 13:10:26 CST 2001

Thanks for the pointer Nick. If those will work it
will be a third the cost Sun is asking.

No one sent the part number....maybe these dimms
aren't in the latest handbook??

Anybody know who manufactures the 600mhz version
for Sun? I thought it might be available under
a different vendor.

BTW - I love firing one of these up in a CDE
workspace and seeing the "How'd you do that?"
look on the face of the PC admins when the
Win2k banner pops up.  ;^)

Don