Resignation letter (was Re: [SunRescue] The Question.)

Peter Joules rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 9 11:21:52 CST 2001

Dan Lane wrote:

> Although a lot of IT companies in my experience, which at 20
> isn't much
> :P, will ask you to work it from home, or just plain LEAVE!

When I changed jobs last year, they changed the root passwords the day I
handed in my notice.  The rest of my month's notice was just boring report
writing and advising my boss on how to do the system admin.

I would have preferred it if they had just given me the month's pay and told
me to get lost.

--
Regards
Pete