Resignation letter (was Re: [SunRescue] The Question.)

Peter Joules rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 9 10:21:41 CST 2001

I use a very similar format:

Title of manager
Address of company

Dear <line manager>,

I hereby give notice of my intention to terminate my contract of employment
on <date>.

Yours sincerely

<Me>

I am intrigued to see that it is illegal in some countries for a 30 day
notice period to be enforced.  In the UK it is usually one calendar month
but can be longer  in some cases.

--
Regards
Pete