[SunRescue] FS SparcServer 1000

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 5 09:54:17 CST 2001

Augh, you're killing me too! Say Darryl, if Minnesota is not your style,
Florida is actually real nice to visit in February :) (sorry Steve!)

JK of course, I think I would serve myself and my power bill better using a
SS10 with two CPU's instead of the 1000, but I would still buy it (much to
the chagrin of my wife) if it was local :):):).

Best wishes!

Gil