[SunRescue] [OT] Pencil eraser keyboards?

Paul Khoury rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 5 02:45:54 CST 2001

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:31:43 -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:

>My desk space is getting a little crowded so I was wondering - does anyone
>produce a keyboard that has the "pencil eraser" pointer in it?  (I think
>someone else called it something else but I'm at work and the mail nazi's
>might see me using that word. :-( )

Lexmark used to make them.

I have one here that's a compact keyboard, by Lexmark, that I use with my ThinkPad 730TE
(tablet), and a full size deal that I might use with my ThinkPad 600E someday - they're
really nice keyboards, and the fullsize one has tactile keys, that make a click sound.

Look up trackpoint keyboard on eBay.

Paul