[SunRescue] Sun & Cisco Items for sale

Bruce Pullig rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Feb 4 23:03:19 CST 2001

I'm cleaning out due to an upcoming move.   Before I auction this on eBay,
or send it to the dump, I thought I'd give list members a shot.  It is
currently located in Midland, Texas 79703.  Make me an offer.  (Please reply
to me directly)
I have the following available:

Sun SPARCstation LX (Sun4m, 16bit sound, built-in 10baseT RJ-45, ISDN, SCSI)
32MB RAM (2x16MB SIMMs)
4GB hard drive (Internal)
4GB hard drive in 411 case (Closed face)
S-BUS PCMCIA
External soundbox
Turbo XGX frame buffer
Type 5 Keyboard, and mechanical mouse
Bootable CD-ROM in 411 case
Exabyte 8505 8mm tape drive in 411 case
Vertical stand for CPU.
System currently has Solaris 7 installed.
Yes I will part out items as long as I can still sell a working system.
All cables needed for above system. Only thing needed is a monitor.

Cisco 2503 router (Ethernet-ISDN or T1 router)
Cisco synchronous serial cable DB60-DB25 for connecting to CSU/DSU.
Unknown brand DB-25 to HDB-26 cable. (Unknown CSU/DSU cable)
Cisco 2500 Series Router Installation guide.
Cisco CCNA Exam 640-507 Certification Guide
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_fix/cis2500/2501/
2500ug/ovr.htm

CMD Technology CRD-5500 Viper II Ultra SCSI 9 channel controller (48 hard
drives)
Includes cables!  Great for building a Hardware RAID for your SPARCstation!
http://www.cmd.com/SupportInfo.cfm?ProdID=74

Cabletron CSX103 ISDN Router with built-in NT1
http://www.enterasys.com/support/relnotes/rn_2088-05.html

Also I have these loose items:
1 Media Vision CD-ROM  Sun bootable
1 Sony CDU-8012 CD-ROM -Should be Sun bootable (Unknown condition)
1 Nakamichi 7 disc CD-ROM changer (Sometimes it is Sun bootable)
1 150MB 1/4 tape drive (Unknown condition)
External SCSI Cables (let me know what you need)
Keyboard cables
2 port SUN keyboard switch box
Various size SCSI hard drives, ranging from 210MB to 3GB.  Let me know what
size you might need.   Some of these drives may be well used! (Hint cheap!)

Man, I didn't realize I had that much stuff!
Bruce Pullig
bruce at pullig.com
www.pullig.com