[SunRescue] FS Xerox/Sun IPX's $10.00

Darryl Barile rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Feb 3 16:26:25 CST 2001

I recently found another set of Xerox IPX machines and I'd
like to sell them to any one interested.

These are exactly the same as the Sun IPX with a Xerox logo
on the front and a Xerox data plate on the bottom.

Some one told me that they have the original Sun logos underneath
the Xerox ones. I don't know if this is true.

-They all power up.
-The cases are all in good condition, no major gouges, broken pieces etc.
-The NVRAMs are good.
-They all contain a hard drive, some 500's some 200's
-They all contain a floppy drive.
-No memory included.
-A few contain a SunPC SX accelerator board

$10.00 plus shipping to your location.

dbarile at interserv.com