[rescue] happy new years and shit like that

Fogg, James rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 31 17:31:51 CST 2001

Having spent some time in a gay bar in Tampa FL, I can tell you all the most
interesting shit happens in gay bars. Lets see, Monday nights was the "Bare
as you Dare" night (most naked person drank for free), and that was where I
saw my first abortion (a drink, no a reeeely gross looking drink). Then
there was the time a lesbian truck driver picked a fight with me (I left
quickly, couldn't figure out the "never hit women" situation given the
details). And then there was this regular who could sing To Sir, With Love
*exactly* as Lulu did. Oh, and the Lincoln Log test for newcomers (if you
could cover a dollar bill with your log, you drank for free).

It was.... interesting. Now, my life is boring too.