[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

George Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 3 17:44:10 CST 2001

> Aside from that, a frozen paintball would (very likely) not even fit down
> the barrel of a paintball marker.  The tolerances are pretty close, and
> since that paintball will expand as it freezes, the caliber of a frozen
> paintball would more than likely exceed the bore of the barrel.

Umm, Paintballs were filled with vegetable oil based paint last time I
checked...  so, not having water in them, how would they expand when freezing?

(They don't have water-based paint in them, because the water would cause the
gelatin capsule of the ball to soften and melt.  If you don't beleive me,
just put some in water and watch...)

George