[rescue] 386BSD

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 27 22:57:45 CDT 2001

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 11:49:17PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> > Nope, they are a couple of vt520's, a vt510, a bunch of vt420's, and a few vt320's
>
>   ...so they had little to nothing to do with mainframes.
>
>   It really irritates me when people sell stuff on eBay, don't have
> any idea what it is, and make something up and pretend it's correct.

that irritates me.  what really pisses me off is when you POLITELY correct
them and they are all "fuck you i don't care"

i've had other people update the listings and apologize in the updating
listing for the mis-information.  that's cool.  but the people who could
give a shit really piss me off.

-brian