[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 24 09:55:42 CDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 09:06:34AM -0500, Stuart E. Johnson wrote:
> Chrysler minivans. I've got two; when both are fully loaded the contents
> fill about 3 standard nerdfest tables. I've also hauled machines in 8-foot
> racks in my Grand Voyager with the seats out. And they're much more
> comfortable than a pickup truck.

Kia Sportage (my second one) here.  I can haul an incredible amount of stuff
with the back seats folded up - in fact I carried three RS/6000 5xx-series
machines (the big deskside ones), four IBM 3151 terminals, and a couple boxes
of tapes and cables in one load, once.  Had no room for a passenger, though.

I've got pictures of the full vehicle around here somewhere.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net